Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

3D Class S3 Portfolio Project 3 Progress

This is my halfway progress for our last project of the semester

Here is the image I'm trying to recreate in 3D


I wanted to focus on using modular pieces and seeing how few unique assets I could make to make this scene work. Here are the five major assets that I've created with Maya and Zbrush

And here are the low poly wireframes

Here are the two assets that I've completed the textures for. In the scene I'm making use of material instances and variations of these textures to get the most out of the work

And here is the water material I created in UE4

And here is where I am so far



What's left: Create foliage, work on lighting and god rays, continue creating textures and instances, finish applying textures and building the scene, create stretch assets if I have time



No comments:

Post a Comment