This week, after some advice, I decided to focus on continuing work on the helmets.
For the most part, I focused on Guy's helmet. I reworked a lot of the design, especially the inside, fixed up some topology, worked on making some details more representative of the original helmet, and smoothing it out.
I also made stands for the helmets so they aren't just floating in the air anymore
Then I took the meshes into Unreal to start setting up the layout of the scene and a first pass at proxy lighting
(I put a white light in front of Guy's helmet for now since his will have a rainbow of lights)
Next week I will be working on textures