This week, I pushed on with the concepts for the Witch. Last week we decided on design number 3, so this week I took that design and redrew it with three different color palette concepts
Then I took the notes we received about our template for our concept sheets and redid the design.
I removed the monkey silhouettes and instead created a scene with tombstones in the foreground, and a hill and pathway, the witch's castle, and the moon in the background. I also cut off the border at the top to make room for two skulls and the page title.
In addition, I took the arches I created and made them thicker