Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

2D Class Week 14 Concept Round 04 (Final Color)

This week, I pushed on with the concepts for the Witch. Last week we decided on design number 3, so this week I took that design and redrew it with three different color palette concepts


Then I took the notes we received about our template for our concept sheets and redid the design.

I removed the monkey silhouettes and instead created a scene with tombstones in the foreground, and a hill and pathway, the witch's castle, and the moon in the background. I also cut off the border at the top to make room for two skulls and the page title.


In addition, I took the arches I created and made them thicker

1 comment:

  1. Be careful with the overall saturation level of the colors. Remove the sicker look. (strong stroke with drop shadow.)

    ReplyDelete