Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

3D Class Week 13 Creating An Environment Part 01

This week we began learning how to make models for environments. We were tasked with creating two tiling geometry sets by first sculpting in Zbrush, fixing up the geometry in Maya, and texturing in Photoshop.

Here is what I sculpted in Zbrush for my first tile set:


These are my color, specular, and normal texture maps:


Here is my cleaned up and properly tiling mesh in Maya:


And here is the finished piece with it's textures applied:


And here's some fancy lighting with a bit of a witchy green glow:


Then I repeated the same process with my second set

Zbrush sculpt:

Cleaned up and tiling in Maya:


Textures created in Photoshop:



Textures added:


And here are both of my tiles pushed to Unreal:

No comments:

Post a Comment