Pages

Sunday, June 11, 2017

3D Class S3 Portfolio Project 1 Final

Over the past two weeks, I finished my young girl's room project.

Here is an image of what it looked like at the halfway mark:

And here are the final rendered images with all objects textured and in UE4
The idea behind this environment was the room of a girl around age 11 or 12. That age where there's a mixing of personality traits from childhood and teenage years. Originally this was a more of a daytime scene, but I decided a warm nighttime scene worked better

I took a lot of inspiration from my own life and interests. My parents still have those height scribbles on their door back home.


Here again we see inspiration from my own interests

A bit of an easter egg




And a bonus "lights off" version


No comments:

Post a Comment