Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

3D Class S3 Portfolio Project 2 Plan Phase

For my second portfolio project, I'm going to continue on my last project. I'm going to be making a bed for my room. During this time, I'm going to be utilizing Marvelous Designer to create the bedding as part of my research project.

These are the images I'll be using as reference:

Headboard:

Bedding:





My main focus would be to make the bed as nice as possible with the time permitted. Depending on how demanding the bed itself is, there are a few stretch goals I'd like to get to if possible, such as a canopy, windows, a laptop, a dresser, and a sitting chair.

Game plan:
Week 1: Learning marvelous, beginning to create bedding
Week 2: Create headboard and any other bedroom furniture I'll be making
Week 3: Continue cloth work, begin textures
Week 4: Finish textures

No comments:

Post a Comment